A guest vacancy to the post of Post Graduate Higher Secondary School Teacher.Open
About Biz Intel
Biz Intel, Inc. is a market research company in the U.S. that brings business intelligence to their clients through the creation of dashboard visualization tools. Our company is innovative and customer focused in all that we do. The culture is dynamic and constantly evolving to meet the needs of our clients.
Project Manager Job Description
Basic Function: Works with sales and production teams to manage all projects – from scope to launch to maintenance. The PM will be responsible for working with the sales team to understand each project, calculate the time and effort required, work with the internal production team to manage the cost and schedule, and to communicate directly with the client (U.S. based) on project status and ongoing needs.
Project Manager Responsibilities
• Understand project scope, coordinate between management and production team to identify goals, time frame, budget, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
• Develop project plans that include goals, strategy, staffing, budget, resource requirements, and analysis of development alternatives, and communicate with the production team.
• Develop, track, maintain and manage project plan, budget and time line.
• Provide reports on project status, provides additional documentation on project as needed.
• Identify, track and resolve all project risks and issues.
• Establish, modify, implement, and monitor systems and procedures to enhance timely and efficient work flow.
• Assign duties and monitor quality of work, assure staff conforms to policies and procedures, and U.S. laws and regulations (where applicable).
• Provide day-to-day guidance and oversight of co-workers, actively work to promote and recognize performance, and provide feedback to the management team accordingly.
• Work directly with the client on a daily basis throughout the life of the project. Will be required to work during client working hours (U.S. time zones).
• Responsible for timely response to clients (email, phone) for all matters.
• Other duties as assigned by management team.
• Has the independence and authority to perform all required tasks to ensure all provisions of the quality business are met to U.S. standards.
Qualifications and Skills Required
• Bachelor’s degree
• Extremely well spoken and written English
• Minimum of 8 years’ of company work experience, at least 2 years management experience.
• Proficient working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and computers in general.
• Does not need to be highly technical, but does need to understand the basic functions of computer programs.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in motivating co-workers.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Basic competence in co-workers duties and tasks.
• Ability to work with all levels of management.
• Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage priorities and work flow.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
• Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Good judgement with the ability to make sound and timely decisions.
• Creative, flexible and innovative team player.
Job Id: 109